Happy New Year to you all, too!

Someone sent me this a few years ago I thought I'd share with  you -- the
author is unknown:

New Year’s  Greetings!

May you get a clean bill of health from your  dentist, our cardiologist, your
gastro-endocrinologist, your urologist, your  proctologist, your podiatrist,
your psychiatrist, your gynecologist, your  plumber and the IRS.
May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your  abs and your stocks not
fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides,  your cholesterol, your
white blood count and your mortgage interest not  rise.
May you find a way to travel from anywhere to  anywhere in the rush hour in
less than an hour, and when you get there may you  find a parking space.
May Sunday evening, December 31, find you seated  around the dinner table,
together with your beloved family and cherished  friends, ushering in the new
year ahead. You will find the food better, the  environment quieter, the cost
much cheaper, and the pleasure much
more  fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.
May you wake up on January 1st, finding that the  world has not come to an
end, the lights work, the water faucets flow, and the  sky has not fallen.
May you ponder how did this ultramodern  civilization of ours manage to get
itself traumatized by a possible slip of a  blip on a chip made out of sand.
May what you see in the mirror delight you, and  what others see in you
delight them.
May someone love you enough to forgive your  faults, be blind to your
blemishes, and tell the world about your  virtues.
May the telemarketers wait to make their sales  calls until you finish
dinner, and may your check book and your budget balance  and may they include
generous amounts for charity.
May you remember to say “I love you” at least once  a day to your spouse,
your child, your parents, your friends; but not to your  secretary, your nurse,
your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis  instructor.
May we live as God intended, in a world at peace  and the awareness of His
love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals,  every baby’s smile,
every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing,  miraculous beat of our
heart.
A Very Happy New Year to All!
Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 12/31/2008 8:42:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,