My Deepest sympathies Rick, I also lost a family member- my father- in-law December 20th.

Mindy the Artist
On Jan 4, 2009, at 12:46 AM, ashfo...@att.net wrote:

Dear Friends, This is Rick, I hope you all a Happy New Year,sad to say and believe but I lost my oldest son to a car wreck on new years eve. I hope you will remember him in your prayers tonight Besides us he left two young daughters, Stephine an Shelby His name is Jeffery Lynn Hughey. Age 45 What a waist. Thank You Rick -------------- Original message from tmic-digest- requ...@eskimo.com: --------------

Happy Birthday to all you January kids. I wish the best for all of you.

Patti in Wisconsin

From: jharpe...@aol.com [mailto:jharpe...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:42 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] January birthdays

Happy Birthday to the January kids! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!

Please send any additions or corrections to tmic-l...@eskimo.com.

1- 7 Lauren (sugal...@adelphia.net)

1/8 Nancy Williams   (willj...@aol.com)

1-8 Sandi (sam...@fidmail.com)

1/9 Julienne (julesin...@aol.com)

1/13 Debi (brade...@hotmail.com)

1-17 Jenna Stentz (jkste...@yahoo.com )

1/20 Kay Cole (k...@cole.gen.nz)

1-21 Blaine Frye (xring...@mwt.net)

1/21 Carol Easterday snow121...@hotmail.com

1/23 Patti Dotson (ll...@aol.com)

1-27 Pat S. (w2sm...@aol.com)

1-28 Holly (r...@aol.com)

1-28 Sally (thenavigato...@aol.com)

1/30 Cora (ceckenb...@wildblue.net)

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.