This, dear friends, takes a lot of  nerve to write.
Forgive me, in  advance...

I don't know how many of you know  Rick Ashford and his wife the way I do,
but if you are lucky enough to  call him a close friend, then you can consider
yourself  Blessed.

I cannot imagine how difficult it  is for Rick to ask for money in this, his
time of need.  Not only is  he being humbled by the death of his dear son, but
there are other  personal difficulties that they are dealing with.  I wish I
could say  more, but I cannot.

Even if all you can afford to send  is a dollar or two, send it...they need
it badly, desperately.  I  don't care what you think of me for writing this to
the List.  When  one of us needs something we are obligated by our mutual
suffering with  TM.  We are family and without one another some of us would
have
no  one at all to rely on.  We have been known, on occasion to even have  saved
a life or two.

Without the love and prayers of  all of you I believe that I would have died
earlier this year.  I  know that in my heart.  You, and Jesus Christ are my
strength and I  am so honored to know you as I do.

Rick and his family need you as  much as I did, only in a different way.  It
probably isn't necessary,  but I beseech you to send him what money you have.
You will reap  your reward in Heaven.

Again, forgive  me,
Jude