Dear Fellow TMers,

Last night  OUR LORD came to me and spoke. She spoke of the prophets and Truth
Tellers, even her own Grand Son, Jesus Christ who died on a cross, left for
dead, wrapped only in cotton and buried in a cave.  None received an embalming,
a casket, a grand funeral ceremony, burial...  The body is to return to the
earth- "Dust to Dust."  The Soul is transported to Heaven where we are met by
the Angels and Archangels, St. Peter and all the countenance of Heaven.

Glory be to GOD, may she keep you in the palm of her loving hand and give you
peace,now and for ever more!!

Rejoice in this day that the LORD has made!!!