From: Gerry Surette
Date: 1/11/2009 10:24:41 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] re tmic emails

I just read Jude's email to all of us. You Jude are the reason why I joined
the list your words and thoughts of what you and many of us are going
through with TM is not only an inspiration but an encouragement for those of
us who feel sometimes that tm is more than we can bear. If I were with you
right now I would hug you and hold you in my arms for all you have gone
through your pains and suffering ; and yet you have the strength and
fortitude to encouage us all.  you are definitely not a problem. Many who
write emails to the group I feel have the best intentions at heart. I also
believe that we are to quick to judge others. Maybe we should take the
posture of ccepting their thoughts at face value. It is their way of trying
to help.I have been on this sight for about 4 years now and believe that
everyone who replies to emails of others have the best intentions at heart.
love and prayers to all gerry in snowy COLD montreal.

<<dog_chase2.gif>>