I really liked the sentiment of this message.  If you  don't like it, just
delete it.  Hugs to all, Barbara

None of that Sissy Crap

Are you tired of those sissy  'friendship' poems that always sound good, but
never actually come close  to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of  true friendship.

You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this  card - Just the stone
cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When  you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a
spider monkey  jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. When you are blue -- I  will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I  will know you are plotting something that I must be
involved  in.

4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of  here.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about  how much
worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6.  When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick  --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't
want whatever you  have.

8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you  off-- After I laugh my
butt off!!

9. This is my oath...I pledge it  to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because
you are my  FRIEND!

Friendship is like peeing in your pants

Everyone can  see it, But only you can feel the true warmth.

Send this to 10 of  your closest friends,

Then get depressed because you can only  think  Of  4.

Looking  for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews
on AOL  Autos.

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and  fits in your budget? Read
reviews on AOL Autos.

No  virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.524 /  Virus Database: 270.6.0/1601 - Release Date:
8/8/2008 9:02  AM

 A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. _See  yours in just 2 easy  steps!_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://ww
w.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=DecemailfooterN
O62)
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)