The Transverse Myelitis Network

try this link

http://transversemyelitis.ning.com/?xgsi=1

-------------- Original message from jharpe...@aol.com: --------------

There is a little girl named Rachel with TM whose mom used to be on here. Her brothers started a Reading For Rachel program. the web site is here which includes a video of Rachel:http://www.readingforrachel.org/ She's 9 years old now and contracted TM when she was less than a year.

There is a family camp coming up in August for children with TM:

The TM Message forums have one forum for children with TM and another for teens with TM:

There is a little boy named Cole whose parents, I believe, are Neil and Wendy (hope I have that right!) Maybe they'll see this. In fact, I think I'll change the subject to Children with TM so that hopefully they will. Photos of him are here:

Hope that helps!

Barbara H.