There are 6 of us in the Atlanta area (west side of the city) that have been meeting once a month for the last year and a half. We are planning our January support group meeting for Saturday 1/24 and looking for new attendees before we chose a location. We have been meeting in Douglasville and Hiram and need to know the area’s of town you are coming from in able to pick a location in the Atlanta area to meet. We are extending the invitation to anyone who would like to join us for some lunch, TM conservations/help and support.

We encourage you to bring your care giver/partner/spouse, ect as TM has also effected there lives and, it gives them a chance to express there feelings and concenns.

Thank you

Kim

Jenna

Betty