From: balmat...@aol.com
Date: 1/19/2009 4:31:59 PM
To: toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT Get Back Up

Todd,

That was so inspirational and beautiful.  He is so amazing and makes me feel
like I better do something positive for myself and someone else today.  He
truly has taken a disability and created an ability to touch other people's
lives in so many ways.  It's great that he takes to the schools, as that is
where he can make such a difference since kids seem to look at differences
as being something to criticize and not embrace.  Anyone wonder where they
learn that from?

Hugs to all, Barbara