That is because we are blessed to have you, dear one!!!  Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: parkersw...@aol.com
Date: 1/28/2009 1:56:30 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] This wonderful group!

I just want to say as I sit here in the background lurking, that I LOVE the
friendships that everyone has developed here.  I LOVE that each of you (AND
me) can count on one another.  Many of you have been thru a lot lately:
hospitalizations, deaths, illnesses, etc.  There are so many strong
shoulders to lean on in this group and we are all very bless to have one
another in our lives.  I most certainly count myself among those blessed!

Sandy Parker