Dear  Bernie,

We are blessed to hear from  you anytime you have the opportunity and feel up
to it.  You and your  sister are really going through the mill and my Prayers
are many and  straight to Heaven for you both.

I am supposed to be having  mandatory surgery on the decubitus ulcers on my
ischeal bones.  Parts  of the bone must be cut out as it is infected.  I am
running into a  problem because I am not supposed to sit...no sitting at all,
Dr.'s  orders.   I have been traveling by ambulance for a month or so,  and
although the insurance company has up until now, covered the  cost, they are
saying they will no longer pay for my rides to and from  medical appointments.

The cost for the ambulance is  $178.00 each way.  Sorry, but we simply do not
have that kind of  money.   I don't know how I am going to travel.  It hurts
like hell to sit and I will be doing more damage if I ride around on my
behind in the wheelchair.  As soon as they get back from lunch, I  will be on
the
phone with the Dr's office trying to figure something  out.

So goes the life of a person  with TM.  I too, love everyone on the list.
And, the many  special people I am close to, know who they are.  Thank you for
the  support, love and Prayers.  I am proof that Prayer works, so please  keep
it up.  Pray that the infection does not come back, that I will  be strong
enough for surgery and that I will recover quickly and without  too much pain.

Those of you that know me  well, know how deeply I believe in the Power of
Prayer in the name of  Jesus Christ.  Please keep me on your Prayer lists in
Church, Prayer  groups and in your daily Prayers.  I will do the same for  you.

Bernie, you are number 1 on  my list.  We have known one another a long time
now.  This is my  8th year on the List.  I am so thankful for every one of
those years  despite the pain and agony and complications with TM.  I love you
and  the whole body of people who make up the List.

Love,
Jude

In a message dated 2/9/2009 11:38:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,