From: eamjwh...@bigpond.comto: kenoliver...@hotmail.comsubject: RE: Hello my
friend, I have been wonering if you were...Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:44:09 +1000

          Hello Ken,
                             Thanks for  your prayers and thoughts, ours are
with all the victims of this disaster.  It will take a long time for those folk
to recover, some will return others won’t as the pain will be just too much.
This I can understand.   But we do have to move on, and I feel we all will
after a period of mourning and reflecting on the unfortunate events.    We may
travel down there again a little later this year, if I could be of active
support, we would be on the way down now, however in our position that is not
viable.
                             I know Mavis’s cousin and her husband are just
devistated as Nicole was an only child, as was her husband, both Mavis’s cousin
and her husband are also only children.  So fortunately, Mavis’s larger family
are of good support.
                            Yes, Ken, society has gone into too much evil and
“I’m all right” and forget the rest, however this disaster has brought our
country togather.    Again there is too much evil and take and not enough give
in this world today, nowdays young ones don’t want to start with a modest home,
they must have th best castle and all trimmings and new cars and the like, and
a few months later, it is all on the market again and families breaking up.
Not enough of us take time to pray for guidance, and reflect on what our
forebears did for us.   Too many TV shows are crime and more crime, they don’t
rate in our house.
                            Any way Ken, good to hear from you, you look after
yourself now.   I often wonder how you are going over there.
Take care and God Bless.
Kindest Regards from Errol, South East Queensland, Australia……

From: Kenneth Oliver [mailto:kenoliver...@hotmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, 11
February 2009 1:55 PMTo: Errol WhiteSubject: RE: Hello my friend, I have been
wonering if you were...
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009