Todd,

Another couple things to do for rash.......NEVER bathe
or shower with hot water, warm only and one of my
dermatologists told me not to use a wash rag....just
my hands to wash!  Hope this helps!!  jan

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I know that we have talked about rashes before.
A few months before TM, I had little red dots all over my body, so my doctor at
that time took a biopsy of one and it came back as hives.  Just told me that
there wasn't anything he could do for me.
I had rashes on my chest and down both arms few months ago.  I saw two MD
doctors, they both gave me different creams, which didn't work.  Some of the
rashes looked like ringworm, but not all of the rashes.  Finally both doctors
thought it would be good for me to see a Allergy & Asthma doctor.
I have never had any problems with coughing, running nose, or eye watering.
But the hives could have been an allergic.
They did some test to see what I was allergic too.  Now they give me shots with
mite immunotherapy & environmental control until I have improvement of allergic
symptoms.
We put on a hypo-allergenic pat on our bed and use a Dove sensitive skin
unscented beauty soap bar, hypo-allergenic, & fragrance fee.  I'm also using a
Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream.  All of this has helped so much with the rashes.
With our auto immune system & TM, we can now be allergic to new things, that we
weren't before.