Hello All,

It seems that I've been bumped off list for a while.  I know that this
happens now and then, and it seemed like the list was very quiet again, so I
decided to take a look at the archives.  Well, to my surprise there was a  lot
of
activity that I missed.

I'd like to say WELCOME to our new "family" members - I hope that you feel
the love that is on this site.  You will soon know that we talk to each  other
about EVERYTHING here, even things that most of us don't even tell our own
close friends or family members.  They really wouldn't understand, although
many try, they just don't since it isn't something that they are going through
personally.

Most of us "lurked" in the background for a bit before we introduced
ourselves to the group.  There are times when it is really busy and then it
quiets
down for a while.  Like all other families we don't always agree,  but we are
very quick to come to the aid of each other, and share all that we  have
experienced with TM.

To all others, please know that you are all in my thoughts daily.  I  don't
send many messages, but think of you all each day and hope that those who  are
having difficulty are doing better.

Has Jude had her surgery?  I haven't seen anything about her, and  think it
would have been listed if she had it.

Looks like my "you are now subscribed" message has arrived, so I'm alive on
the TMIC once again, YEAH!!!

Hugs to all, Barbara A

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)