I also had to resubscribe.  Hope I haven't missed any news.
Have a wonderful day!
Priscilla

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, jharpe...@aol.com <jharpe...@aol.com> wrote:

From: jharpe...@aol.com <jharpe...@aol.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Missing
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 9:46 AM

Evidently I was somehow inadvertently unsubscribed....again. I know sometimes
the list is quiet, but it hit me it had been several days since anything had
come through from TMIC. I can't get in the archives to see what I've missed --
I keep getting a "Problem loading page" message. I'll try it again later. If
anyone has sent me an update for the birthday list since Friday, please send it
again.

Thanks!

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com/