Trudy said in the "How to Dance in the Rain" thread,

"When I was first injured someone I had  never met sent me a book called "You
Gotta Keep Dancin" by Tim  Hansel     That's my motto!  I fall down, I get up
and  I keep on  dancing!!!"

For some reason that brought to mind something that's often  said at our
house. I still have balance issues, so sometimes I'll be swaying  almost too
far
over, and my oldest son will say, "Stay upright!" And I'll say,  "That's one of
my goals in life!"

I thought it would be fun to share -- anyone else have any  mottos or regular
sayings around your house?

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)
steps!