I would get a second opinion on the Levothyroxine Sodium. I take it (125
mcg), but that's because I had half my thyroid removed about 19 years ago due
a benign nodule on it. Incidentally, I had a horrible digestive reaction to
the  generic, which I think this is, vs. the name brand Synthroid. One astute
doctor  asked me if I had any changes in prescriptions when I was having these
symptoms,  and I almost said no, when I realized I had started this new
generic. I had been  taking Synthroid for years with no problems, even the
generic
kind, but when I  compared the dates, my digestive symptoms started when I
started this version,  We switched to the name brand, and then I was fine. Lots
of
people use it with  no problems, but my body chemistry just didn't mesh with
it.

I think what he prescribed is a low dosage (Frank, correct me if I am  wrong
on that), so you could try it and see what happens.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID