Hi Janice!  Welcome to the group...   I am Trudy ... 62yrs. young!  TM hit
me in the middle of the "night from hell"...  2002. MS arrived in 2008...
 You will find a great group of people here and don't hesitate to ask any
questions..  We've all been there.  I live in Virginia. Tho I am a born and
raised New Yorker! :)  Again..  Welcome!Trudy