Frank, this is Janice. How are you doing now that it has been a couple of days since you had the hand worked on. If you don't reply, I will assume you are too sore or too bandaged to write back. Or, you could do the old "hunt and peck" with the other hand. Anyway, wished you the best! ----- Original Message ----- From: <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
To: <mother...@gmail.com>; <fr...@franksheldon.com>
Cc: "tmic" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: How goes it??

Frank,
I hope you heal well and that the worst is behind you. Spring is comming soon so sitting in the sunshine will be an option in your healing process. Are you typing one-handed now? Keep in touch even if you only type "I'm here."
One-armed hugs,
Patti - Michigan

---- "fr...@franksheldon.com" <fr...@franksheldon.com> wrote:
> Just wondering how things are going...

 Trudy,

I thought I wrote an email before going to the hospital, so many days ago.

I just was released, am home, and recouping from all the surgeries to my left hand, wrist, radius & ulna (bones in forearm) and Elbow.

Typing is very difficult so will write more tomorrow