From: Pieter and Heather <pieterheat...@shaw.ca>
To: Janice <jan...@centurytel.net>; transverse myelitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:29 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

Janice,

?

I have the temperature problem as well.? I cannot tell hot or cold water on my
left leg.? My right leg has some sensation regarding the water temps but I
still do not trust that feeling when it comes to the hot or cold water.? I
always have to start my shower get the temperature regulated priot to stepping
into the shower.? Since I am not affected by TM in my arms I always test the
water temps with my hands and arms.? I? have had this since day one back in
year 2003.

?

Not quite sure what it is you mean by 'buzzing' in your legs.? My buzzing would
refer to the constant pins and needles pain I feel in my legs.? And no that has
not gone away either.? I did not have it the first little while but once I was
able to start learning to walk again etc then this pain started and has been my
constant companion.? Using Gabpentin/Neurontin is the only thing that tempers
the pain so it is tolerable.

?

Heather in Calgary