From: "tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com" <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 8:18:02 AM
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #218

-----Inline Message Follows-----

tmic-digest Digest                Volume 2009 : Issue 218

Today's Topics:
  RE: [TMIC] Hello Jude!                [ "Margaret Monson" <mag...@telus.net ]
  RE: [TMIC] Hello Jude!                [ Jan Hargrove <jmh1...@sbcglobal.net ]
  [TMIC] ACAI                          [ Regina Rummel <regina...@sbcglobal. ]
  Re: [TMIC] FROM JUDE                  [ Akua <a...@artfarm.com> ]
  Re: [TMIC] ACAI                      [ "Janice" <jan...@centurytel.net> ]
  [TMIC] Hello everyone the sun is shi  [ cjb...@aol.com ]
  [TMIC] Where is everyone              [ "rn11...@yahoo.com" <rn11...@yahoo. ]

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Thank you for your note, Patti.

The recover is moving along slowly.  Part of my problem is that I have so much
scar tissue from 14 previous surgeries that it is limiting my movement quite a
bit.  I am working hard on it every day and I am sure that once the “zipper”
(staples) are removed, it will be much easier.

Margaret