Jan, I did not know, but it makes sense, that you only sweat above the point of
paralysis.    Do you get to feeling weak when you get too hot?    And, does it
come over you all of a sudden, sometimes for no reason?           Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jan Hargrove
  To: lynnemye...@yahoo.com ; tmic-list
  Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: over heating

        The only thing I was told that I would not regain, is
        my temperature!!  My legs which were paralyzed, feel hot on the inside
and freezing on the outside....thus phrase
        freeze/burning...........I cannot stay out in heat too long
        because I can sweat only above my point of paralysis (t8)
        and heat stroke is possible sooner than "normal" folks would be
affected..........I can't complain tho', cause as the saying goes, just look
around and you'll see someone worse off..at one time there was a fellow in
group who sweat only on one side of his face and his max time sitting under
tree in Arizona was 5 minutes!!
        TM has given so many varieties of ailments that no two of us suffer
alike........it's like living the life of a puzzle!!!
        My 2ยข worth  janh  Stillwater, OK