My husband Arthur was diagnosed with TM several years ago. A new neuro examined him later and tried to tell me it was not TM, I knew better. I sought another opinion. We had moved to a different area to live. Anyway Art at the age of 81 made his transition.We had a beautiful memorial service for him. I want to thank all of you and this site. We learned a lot about the disease and how to manage it. Keep up this important site. I would however like to be taken off the list. Again peace and blessings to all.

Dee

--- On Wed, 4/8/09, tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com> wrote:
From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #237
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 6:53 PM

tmic-digest Digest				Volume 2009 : Issue 237

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] Re: over heating           [ "Janice"
<jan...@centurytel.net> ]

You all are describing more of a "painful" heat, but what I feel is more like a menopause heat flash - but it lasts longer, and it makes me very weak and light headed.    Anyone else feel that way?          Janice