  From: Patricia Cooley<mailto:patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
  To: heyjude48...@aol.com<mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:03 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Where is everyone

  HI JUDE:

  THE ONLY RESPONSE I RECEIVED IS THIS ONE.  I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT DOING SO
WELL.  I HAD THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING PRETTY GOOD SINCE YOU RETURNED FROM THE
HOSPITAL.  I WONDER IF THERE ISN’T ANY SOCIAL ORGANIZATION THAT CAN ARRANGE FOR
SOMEONE TO BE WITH YOU WHILE DAVE IS HAVING HIS SURGERY.  IF THERE IS, YOUR
DOCTOR’S OFFICE OR THE HOSPITAL SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH THEM.
I SURE WISHED WE ALL LIVED CLOSER SO WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER IN TIMES LIKE
THIS.

  AT TIMES LIKE THIS WE SURE NEED FAMILY.  I AM SO FORTUNATE THAT MY DAUGHTER
AND HER FAMILY LIVE JUST UP THE STREET.  I DO HAVE MY HUSBAND WHICH I AM SO
GRATEFUL FOR, BUT HE CAN’T DO EVERYTHING.  HE DOES SO MUCH AS IT IS.  PLEASE
KEEP US INFORMED AND KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU BOTH.

  PATTI - WISCONSIN