From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #255
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 6:55 PM

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2009 : Issue 255

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2  [ "Janice"
<jan...@centurytel.net> ]

#yiv338963554 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv338963554 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;}

Okay, you all are making me feel braver about traveling.   Also, I have a great
husband to help me.   Marieke, you surprised me when you said you wear a
brace.   How did that come about and how does it help you?              Janice