Hi Marie
I'm glad to hear you've been able to talk with Jude.  Yes, she is a wonderful
woman.  I'm also glad you're able to read all of our posts and keep up with
such a great group of wounded people.  I often  think the pain is the worst
part of TM.  I'm always happy for any TMer who has been spared from pain as it
gives me hope that mine will go away.  I cringe when I read that someone has
the pain, because know one understands how it hangs on like a mad pitt bull.

Patti - Michigan