Delete from mailing list

Dee

--- On Fri, 5/1/09, tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
<tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com> wrote:

From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #383
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 8:32 PM

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2009 : Issue 383

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] wow, you work too hard Tr  [ "Pieter and Heather"
<pieterheather ]
  Re: [TMIC] Enough sleep and husbands  [ "Pieter and Heather"
<pieterheather ]
  Re: [TMIC] New Month, New Efforts     [ "Pieter and Heather"
<pieterheather ]

Janice,
No, it doesn't.  I do find that the Zanaflex though has helped to relax me and
I get a better sleep.  Apparently for me it relaxes the bladder and I get to
sleep.  At least that is how I understand it.  I actually don't mind getting up
once or twice in the night.  It is the only time I move when sleeping.  I go to
sleep on my one side.  I never move.  Then my body somehow wakes me.  Sometimes
with muscle spasms in my legs.  I then get up, go to the bathroom, get back to
bed and lay on the opposite side.  After another 3 or 4 and once in a while 5
hours I get up again.   Since I have been taking the Zanaflex I feel I get a
longer sleep.
I was told though that the Zanaflex (at 4 mg for me) effect only last for about
2 hours.  HOwever, that is enough time for me to fall asleep and I get to relax
then.
Heather