https://fordvehicles.secure.emipowered.net/heroes/register/index.php?v=contest

Ford F-150 and ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition want to help a local hero who is working to help his or her community. Tell us about the person you know and what makes that person a real hero. The winner will receive a 2009 Ford F-150, and $250,000 for his or her cause.
--

I submitted myself--- not as a hero--- but for help with my cause--- paratransit in the Corning area. The more I research, the angrier I get.... it would take so little to make this happen and yet all these well endowed silos do not help the disabled. Water Water Everywhere and Not a Drop to Drink

... or count on Medicaid to do it . so those of us not
broke enough for Medicaid get NO help! and Medicaid pays fees for transportation that the real market would not bear: $75, $27.50 just to show up?! A local taxi company in the city next door says they *may* service my town.... for the 20 minute drive between towns, they will charge $36.... that's a $72 round trip between Corning and Elmira--- that used to cost me $2 in gas. sigh.....