  From: Kenneth Oliver
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:19 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Re. Butting in Ladies

     Hi to all,

    Just a suggestion,  I have used a catheter only, using clean cath for over
25 yrs,
    as the result of a nurse suggesting it.  I opted to use only that to avoid
those
    embaressing moments.  I have used detrol for control, it has worked all
these
    years, when cathing on urge only.  it is great to have control.  Ask your
dr's
    about it.  I also have not had an uti for over ten  yrs.

    Hope this may help someone.
    Ken in N.M.

  HotmailĀ® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.