  From: Lawrence King
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: Lawrence King
  Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:10 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Improving?????

  I've had a week of less pain over all and almost no buzz when I tip my head
down ( L'hermittes' sign)  have been able to use a hoe and shovel in the garden
my father (he's 81 and healthy as a horse) helped me plant.  One year ago I was
in too much pain and depression to plant  things and left the small garden my
husband and kids planted to go to seed.  keep me in your prayers!  Perhaps I'll
be able to wean off Cymbalta and not need to sleep 16 hours a day!!!!

  Mindy the Artist