Hey everyone! Either I got kicked off the list or there just isn't much happening on here! Well it is getting warm out, and it is time to get out for some fresh air and sunshine! I have been swimming two times now and it was awesome, it is the first time I have been "in" the water in over 9 months. I only get showers not baths, it felt so strange when they lowered me into the water! I had to have a floatie because apparently I cannot swim as easily as I thought! My legs want to float up when I want them down, and they want to go down when I want them to float. Go figure But it was nice to feel like I was almost standing there, the water was nice and warm, and I was able to float on my back all by myself with no floatie!! My PT was excited Me too I am definitely want to find a heated pool to use, I just gotta get stronger arms to do this stuff! Can't wait to do it again. Hope all is well out there in cyber land and everyone is having a great day!

amanda