From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 6:05:13 PM
Subject: [TMIC] TM and BP

Hi friends,
Does anyone find it difficult to normalize your blood pressure (high BP in my
case),
and know if TM causes any of the difficulty?

I'm taking Lopressor and Vasotec for high BP.  I will be calling my doc about
this
soon also.  Other meds are Xanax and Bayer 81mg aspirin/daily.

Hoping everyone is doing as well as possible.
Kevin