Jude,

It is nearly 29 yrs since tm.  There are still new things happening, some where
we

will have many of the same pains repeating themselves.  A doctor told me years

ago that I would have good days and bad and be thankful for good. That is how
it has been for me.  He also said what ever I had at two years would be what I

would live with.  That has been pretty much it has been for.

May God's mercy and care be with you all.

Ken