Got home from the hospital this evening and as I usually do,sat down in
front of the computer to see what had been written today. How sad but also
happy  to know that Pam has been called home into the loving arms of the GOD
that she  loves so much. I also will miss her writings to the list and the
TIAD that I  didn't figure out for some time.This morning the hospital called
and said they  were moving Jim into ICU as they think he has Pneumonia. My
son and and 2 of our  precious grandaughters drove about 3 hours to see Jim.
It was wonderful to  see them and put sunshine in Jim's room. The ones that
came are the almost 8 yr  old twins and mommy and the 11 yr old and 2 yr old
stayed home. They stayed  overnight and we went to church this morning and
then went to the hospital after  lunch to see granpa for a little while
before they had to head back home.There  is still 5 days of school for all of
them. Daddy is a teacher. Anyway tomorrow  morning early they are doing a
bronchialscopy test. I will kepp you posted and  we thank you for your prayers.
carol
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377042x1201454362/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)