From: parkersw...@aol.com
Date: 6/8/2009 11:46:49 AM
To: jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Memories of Pam

Thanks, Jeanne.  I just cried and cried when I read about her today.  The
book brought some resolution in a way.  I will copy and scan some of the
recipes as I don't think you can get it any longer). She has probably had 8
or 10 recipes and truly, it is so funny that she wrote them just like she
talks, (or I should say, the way she writes, not talks, as I have ever heard
her voice).

I guess you sometimes don't realize the impact someone has on you until they
die???

On a happy note, do you leave tomorrow or ????   You will have the greatest
time!  I'm happy for you!  We have decided that we are going to drive up to
WA in med/late September!   Terry's cousin is getting married at that time
and not to mention, we need to see Holly and Zayne as well as figure out
where we want to live when we retire, Calif., OR or WA.  May as well make it
in one trip.

xoxo Sandy

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.