I have been weaning off Cymbalta very systematically and it is going very well. I pulled one apart and counted the grains inside and discovered there were 280 grains the size of a pin head in one capsule. I decided to step down over a 30 day period with 4 days at each level (to adjust and stabilize), that means reducing the dose by 35 grains each time. This may seem excessive to some of you but I new a man (many years ago) whose Psychiatrist used this kind of method to wean him off Prozac and he did just wonderfully, returning to a depression free productive life. Have stepped down twice so far with no ill effects or mood swings, still looking up!

Mindy King
www.chairweaver.com
(740) 662-2001