Priscilla,

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to your e-mail.   I have been
having a pretty tough time.  I did not have my surgery, because  they were
unable
to get an IV in.  The anesthesiologists tried from 8:30 AM  until 11:00 AM,
without any success.  They poked me from my feet to my  external jugular in
my neck.  They thought the one in my neck was OK, but,  as soon as I got on
the operating table, it blew.  I was in excruciating  pain that set off my
autonomic dysreflexia.  After all of that pain, they  told me they couldn't
continue.  I would have to reschedule.  I have  not rescheduled yet.

Isn't that just terrible about Pam.  I called her house  Sunday night, And
Dan answered the phone.  He told me she had passed the  night before, and
that he was tired, and hung the phone up.  My heart goes  out to Dan and his
family.  Pam will be missed greatly.

How have you been?

Naomi
C-4  Quadriplegic, since July 2, 2005