Since this seems to be a quiet time, should I come up with one of my questions?
        Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jharpe...@aol.com
  To: camoa...@yahoo.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] I am not receiving mail

  It's not unusual for a really busy time on the list such as we have just had
to be followed by a quieter time.

  Whenever I haven't heard anything from the list in a while I always check the
archives (http://www.mail-archive.com/tmic-list%40eskimo.com/maillist.html) to
see if anything came through but for whatever reason I haven't received it --
occasionally I have been inadvertently kicked off, as have others. But this is
just a quiet time.

  Barbara H.
  http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

  In a message dated 6/10/2009 11:13:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,