My son and wife and the cutest 4 little girls in the world are on there way
 from Kalamazoo area so I am waiting at home til they get here and will
ride with  them to Hospital. He did have the feeding tube put in yesterday but
they have to  wait til this afternoon to start it. They hoped he could be
transferred out of  ICU last night but wasn't in the cards. I called this
morning and they said he  had a temperature back,but other wise no change. I
know he is going to be very  happy to see the girls. They are the sun and moon
to both of us. I will  try to update again soon. We appreciate the prayers
so very much, keep them  up OK?. We pray for each of you also. Love Carol and
 Jim
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)