I've never noticed that, Kathy. Maybe it's just one of those  automatic
things from some e-mail servers? I think if anything it's just a way  of making
sure you got and saw it and that it didn't get lost in  cyberspace.

Does it appear along the bottom of e-mails? That's where ads  usually are
from the e-mail provider, and I don't usually pay attention to that  area,
but I'll have to keep an eye out to see if it's there.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 6/15/2009 1:11:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,