From: jharpe...@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2009 8:34:43 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Depends and Poise

My mother-in-law in an assisted living facility nearby uses Depends briefs
and Poise pads. They do add up even at the discount store. Does anyone buy
them in bulk somewhere or know of a place to get a good price on them?

Thanks,
Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.

<<Spiral_notebook.jpg>>