  From: marieke dufresne
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:04 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #608

  I wasn't going to reply to this either, but I have lost most of my feeling
down *there* as well. I was 28 when it happened and do feel cheated out of
having a normal sexual relationship with any guy now. The boyfriend I had at
the time stuck by me but after a year he gave up on the relationship, in part
(I think) because I could not and did not want to have a "sexual" relationship
to that extent. He did not understand how much "damage" TM had caused and was
not willing to "wait" for me to be ready. We broke up and at the time I was
upset but looking back I realized that he was immature and not worth being sad
over.
  I am still mostly numb there and cannot reach orgasm so sex is frustrating to
say the least.
  I am not sure I will ever find a guy who is willing to understand, I hope so.
I am 33 now and don't want to be alone my whole life...

  Marieke TM@ T1 since March 2004 (incomplete paraplegic)

  --Forwarded Message Attachment--