I just watched the first bit, but very cool! We could have  used this years
ago -- we had a Bentwood rocker with a cane seat that kept  needing to be
replaced every few years, so we finally got rid of it. But I  rocked all of
my babies in it -- pleasant memories!

It was neat to "see" you. It's great that you put this online  for others
to benefit from.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 6/27/2009 12:41:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,