Sorry we were not able to see each other before you left but I don't think I could have handled seeing you and having to say good bye... you will always be my life line and go to person in my TM life and life in general.

... I can still remember the panic and fear when i relapsed last year and then this past January how you were there for me in the hospital daily and surgery day.... you will always be a true friend to all that know you and the lucky ones that will get to know you in the future....
love and miss ya,,,,, hope to meet up with you in WA soon

kim Harrison love ya from Hottlanta!!!
-------------- Original message from Jenna <jkste...@yahoo.com>: --------------

I just want to let you all know I have to unsubscribe for awhile.  I have left GA and will be working my way to Vancouver WA.  I am going to be without internet from time to time.  And when I do get a chance to get online, I probably won't have much time.

But I need to tell you all how very much this group has meant to me, and the support I have gotten over the last OH MY GOODNESS 9 YEARS TO BE EXACT.    I just realize the symptoms started the very end of June and I was in TX at the time on a family vacation.  Because we couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and why I kept becoming more and more numb, we headed back to GA.  We got on late on the 3rd of July. Obviously I had the slow onset TM.  I spent most of the 4th in the ER.  Being told things like, well you haven't had a stroke, and you don't have a brain tumor, but we don't know what is wrong with you.  You need to see a Neuro.  ASAP!!  I won't get into what a difficult time that was, because so many of us have been through it.

But here it is exactly 9 years later and I am so very much better and moving on with my life and trying to get back to the career I had, before I had kids.

I am going back to the Airline Training School, I went to in 1983.  I am ready to go back into the travel and tourism industries.  I had a great career, and now I just need current training to get back into it.

So I just wanted to say so long to you my dear and wonderful friends that I will miss very much reading everyday what is going on with you!

Dearest Jim Lubin, thank you, thank you, thank you, for starting this for all of us.  9 years ago it was so hard to find out anything about Transverse Myelitis.  The only reason I found you was because I had a brother in medical school at the time and he found Dr. Kerr, and what Hopkins was doing and that led me to TMA.

Those of you that I am close with know who you are!!  Because I don't post to the list that much just to the person.  I don't really know why I do it that way, but that is what I do.

Dear miss Kim Harrison, no more protest about me leaving, I will miss seeing you and you still have my sweater, so I have to come back to GA to get it!!!   Got it girl???  I love you!!

Jude, I care so very much about you and I am so happy you are doing better!  Please keep in touch when you have time!!

There are so many of you I want to say something to, but I just can't this is harder than I thought it would be!!

The last person I have to say something about is Pam, she was such a wonderful friend.  I miss getting jokes from her and sending jokes to her!!  I miss you so very much!!  You are so right TIAD!!!   I am for the first time in 45 years going to do what is best for me and not live to please others!!

I love you all and will miss you very much and after I get settled and if I am not over whelmed with being a 45 year old in school 7 hours a day 5 days a week, I will get back on the list again!  Jenna

P.S.  Any of you that might live near Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR let me know.  I would love to meet you while I am out in the great northwest!!