Love to you, too, dear Jude..Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: heyjude48...@aol.com
Date: 7/11/2009 7:26:42 PM
To: rj_ran...@yahoo.com;  wim_from_holl...@hotmail.com;  ladyno...@aol.com;
tmic-list@eskimo.com;  quad-l...@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Blured vision

 I too have blurred vision since the onset of TM.  I am on all of the meds
and have no idea which came first, the blurred vision or the meds...

(There might have been a joke in there somewhere)

Anyway, a lot of us TM'ers are over the age of 40, so blurred vision might
be a  combination of the disease and/or our turning "middle-aged".

May the Lord to whom you look up to, with grateful eyes, be with you, and
keep you safe .

I love you,
Jude

In a message dated 7/11/2009 12:25:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,