Wim, you must be so proud of the boys.   They were great!         I am assuming
this is a pretty artistic family.
            Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wim from holland
  To: TMIC
  Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:21 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] OT: music moment

  For my brother in laws 50th aneversery, my 2 sons, 2 nefews and there mother
payed Hotel Claifornia for him. It is now on You Tube

  All 4 of them play or played in bands as gitarists and singers. On the left
and middle my oldest and youngest son, they play in 'The Real Thing' and
'MANoMAN' both local bands. The drummer here is no longer in a band, the 12
string player plays in 'Textures', plays also in the US and the are all over
Europe and Russia with the band.

  Wim from Holland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_iD_oj2ZBI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fomatit%2Ehyves%2Enl%2F%3Fref%3Dnewscrap%26pageid%3D3JTWVB0WRDICGCG0W&feature=player_embedded

  Plan je party en pimp je uitnodigingen met Windows Live Events