Amanda, I also go to Shepherd Center in Atlanta every 6 months for follow up
visits and can tell you the facilty is top notch, as a matter of fact they are
sponsering a river raft trip in NC Aug 22nd,

________________________________
From: Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; Amanda Diskey <adis...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:56:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fw: hopkins visit

 Is this all standard testing or do I freak out now?

Please don't freak out, until you get the results back and even then, there are
people on this list that do live with more than just TM.  They will let you
know things that have worked for them.  When you find out anything, please let
us know, so we may help you with that.
Any of the PT is always good.  Once you get a PT, they will start your
exercising at your level at that time & your exercising will change as your
level gets better.
BIG Hugs,
Todd in CC,TX