Way to go Mindy ....  I am so proud of you.  I will pray for you and the program.

Thoughts and prayers,  Catherine

________________________________
From: Lawrence King <we4king...@verizon.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Lawrence King <we4king...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:20:53 AM
Subject: [TMIC] off Cymbalta

Hi folks,

I weaned off Cymbalta very slow and methodically, removing 35 more grains per capsule every 4 days until there were only 35 left.  I took the last dose one month ago and have been doing great.  There were no ill effects during wean down and I am thrilled with my renewed energy and clear-headedness.  I have 9 days left  with which to prepare for the SeatWeavers' Guild meeting.  So keep me and the event in your prayers!

Mindy the Artisan