Boy am I skeptical of this treatment.

I wonder if those rats would have walked anyway without  the
dye treatment...?

Food dyes cause all kinds of neurological problems for  people....
we should avoid red, yellow, green,  blue dyes.

Also...they are now linking the dye used in MRI machines  to
joint problems.

I wasn't diagnosed for four days....by then the damage had  been
done....I was paralyzed within four hours......so , to this  day I wonder
if the massive doses of steroids I received were of any use at  all.
I now have serious joint problems.....facet joint disease is  no fun
I tell you.

This blue dye scares me...and I'm fearless....!
   ~ Lynn
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223105306x1201716871/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D9)