You are so right, and I am so deeply hurt and  humbled by the words I wrote
that may have caused damage to people who  have lives and pressures I know
nothing about.

People are calling my email, nitpicking.  I  was certainly not meaning to
do that.  I thought that I was simply  making a statement regarding a subject
matter that I know nothing  about.

I was wrong, way wrong.  And I deeply  regret writing the words that may
have caused even only one of you pain in  some way.  I did not mean to cause
you any feelings of hurt or  disrespect.

Please accept my deepest apology and know that  because  Jesus died on the
cross, I know that I am already forgiven,  as are you and everyone else who
have sinned or hurt someone either by  words or deeds, as I have.

The problem is that I seem to be making the same  mistakes over and over
again and that bothers me, as it should.  I  seem to continue to make remarks
that hurt feelings and I see no way out  of making them.  I need to think
before I write, and as hard as I  try, I don't seem to be able to do so.

Thank you for being there for me with all of the  Prayers and well=wishes
you have sent me over the  years.

I now wish those same Prayers and dreams back to  you all.  I have come to
love many of you as I have come to know  you.  You will remain with me and
in me forever. I owe you years  and years of thanks and return caring about
you as you have cared for  me.

May the Holy Spirit, whom ever you are and what  ever you believe, come to
live in your heart and become your soul mate  forevermore.

Jude

In a message dated 8/1/2009 2:21:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,